Via Student’s Desktop you can:
- View your academic transcript
- Send an unofficial transcript to any e-mail address
- Order an official transcript to be sent to you by post
- Apply for cross-campus studies at Tampere University of Applied Sciences (TAMK) or Hervanta campus.
- Change your contact information
- Order an official student certificate
- View the target completion time for your degree and time taken so far
- Add your personal internet calendars to be viewed on Student’s Desktop
- Access other web tools related to study affairs
In the Student Bulletins section you will be shown bulletins related to the degree programme and faculty you are studying in, as well as more general information directed to all students. By default, these bulletins will also be sent to your e-mail, but this can be turned off. You can also browse and read earlier bulletins.
Under Notifications, an automatic notification will be shown when you have been selected to a course, been placed in a queue or not been accepted in a course or you have recently received new credits or degrees.