Publications and research data
SoleCRIS, the Current Research Information System at the University of Tampere, provides information on the experts at the University and their scientific activities.
- Open Access books of Tampere University Press (TUP OA Books collection)
- theses of the University: dissertations, licentiate theses, master´s theses and master´s theses (medicine)
- references and abstracts of the theses
- other open publications and self-archived articles of the staff of the University of Tampere
The Finnish Social Science Data Archive (FSD) provides a single point of access to a wide range of digital research data for learning, teaching and research purposes.
The FSD archive is a national resource centre funded by the Ministry of Education and Culture. All services are free of charge.
The FSD's main functions are:
- data acquisition
- processing and preserving archived data
- providing metadata for archived data
- supervising use conditions set for data
- delivering data to users
- providing other information services related to data
- promoting data reuse
- promoting good practices in data collection and reuse
- supporting research methods teaching
- providing information on data archiving activities
- participating in international data archive collaboration